Does The Great Courses do affiliate marketing? Where can I find their affiliate program?
Share your experience with The Great Courses' affiliate programs
Yes, The Great Courses does do affiliate marketing, so you can earn commissions by referring new customers to The Great Courses. Based on our research, here's how they participate in the major affiliate networks:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Yes — Apply
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Yes (may not be active, last active in July 2018) — Check status
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Unlikely — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Yes — Apply
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check The Great Courses' homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Learn more at thegreatcourses.com.